Saturday, May 31, 2008

Trip to Napa - Not My Usual Paintings

Hello again. Just wanted to let 'whoever' know that I won't be posting next week, I'm going on a girls trip with my mom and sister to Napa, CA. We have never done this and have always wanted to. It's mom's treat, so we're going. It will be fun.

I HATE TO FLY!!!!!!!!!! I'M A NERVOUS WRECK!!!!!!!!

I know I'm being silly and air travel is the safest way to travel, but I'm still nervous. Thank God for Zanax, don't leave home without it. I'm in no way condoning drug use, but if you need it for true anxiety, that's what it's for. And, I have anxiety.

Well, onto two new pieces. The first is "Evening Glow":




and the next is "Giving Him Props". This is an inspirational/spirtual piece that was done with acrylic and mixed media. This is a favorite, is on my counter top and is not for sale.




Hope you like these pieces and here's praying for a safe trip. Til next time.

Kat

1 comment:

Renée Gandy said...

I truly love this painting ..I am really drawn to it.

Renée