Sunday, May 25, 2008

Colorful Outsider Art Mixed Media Abstract Paintings

MY PICTURES DIDN'T COME OUT IN THAT FIRST BLOG, URGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Let's start again.

Hello again, after my mini-tantrum Friday night, I figured I should be better behaved and post some of my work. Since this is what this blog is all about, my art and trying to get it 'out there' to be seen.

These are some funky mixed media and acrylic pieces I did earlier this year. I used different interesting objects for interest and texture. Cardboard, fabric, a metal grid just to name a few. I wanted these to be edgy and colorful and was in an optimistic mood when doing these, especially the first two. I don't know how artistically relevant they are, but they were fun to do and I definately had a vision in mind when doing them.

1.) "It's a New Day":

Photobucket
11" x 14" - $75.00

2.) "Life's Calling":

Photobucket
11" x 14" - $75.00

3.) "Water Ways":

Waterways
12" x 12" - $85.00

4.) "Still Waters":

Still Waters
12" x 12" - $85.00

5.) "Reflections":

Reflections
16" x 20" - $95.00

All of these pieces were done on gallery profile canvases and do not require framing. And, as you may have quessed, they are all for sale. If interested, please contact me through this site, or visit my e-Bay store at www.katcrosbyart.com.

Thank you for reading my blog and viewing my art. 'Til next time - Kat

No comments: